Monday, December 1, 2008

Playoffs!!!

Go Falcons!!




Two weeks ago, Flowery Branch traveled to Ridgeland (you might as well call it Chattanooga) for the second round of playoffs. It was extremely cold....if I remember correctly, it was around 25 degrees......Burrrrrr! We were all so bundled up that we could hardly move!! Although it was a tough game for the Falcons, we came away with the victory 21-14!! It sure was a nail biter!!



Here is Mason and Ben after the big win at Ridgeland!


This past Friday, we traveled down to Baldwin High School (Milledgeville) for the third round of the playoffs. We knew that this was going to be a tough game since Baldwin was ranked 2nd in the state, with the #1 defense in the state. They had only allowed their opponents an average of 4 points per game. The Falcons played a great game and won 35-17......YAY!! This week we travel to LaGrange for the Semi-Finals. It will be a tough game!




Ben and some of his lineman after the game


Ben and Mason after the big win!



Mama Rich, Mason and I also went to the Clemson vs. South Carolina game on Saturday.....it was cold and wet!! I wish that I had a picture of Mason in an adult Clemson poncho......quite humorous!!! We cheered the Tigers to victory!!


1 comment:

Vanessa said...

Mason is so cute all bundled up..I could just squeeze him!