Monday, December 1, 2008

10 Months....WOW

I know that I say this every month, but I can't believe that Mason is already 10 months old!! At 10 months, Mason already has 4 teeth and 1 on the way!! This past month, we have started brushing his little teeth! He is starting to eat table food and grab at anything that is in reach on the table. I am learning the importance of quick hands. Each day, Mason is becoming more active and curious. He has almost perfected the army crawl.....especially when there is a cell phone in sight. Until lately, he has been so content to just sit and play.......but now he is starting to explore. It is exciting to see him reach for someone when he wants to be held. I have also noticed that he twirls his hair when he gets tired.

There are so many cute things that you do, Mason.......your dad and I could just watch you for hours! We love you!


2 comments:

Vanessa said...

I can't believe he's 10 months old!! Time flies by! I love that he twirls his hair when he's tired. Bear rubs both of his eyes with his fist and it's the cutest thing!

Sara said...

Mason is just the cutest thing! He is getting so big!