Monday, December 8, 2008

And then there were two...(finally with pictures)..........

What an exciting weekend!!! Flowery Branch traveled to LaGrange on Saturday for the semi-finals!! Flowery Branch won the game 28-0!!!! I do have pictures that I will post later.....we are having issues with our home computer. Saturday at 5:00, the Falcons will be playing Cairo for the State Championship at the Georgia Dome!!! Hopefully we will get our computer fixed soon so I can upload some pictures soon.

I thought that this was a great banner that the cheerleaders did.....brings back memories of painting banners at SHS (although ours never looked this good).

Can't you see the excitement in his eyes??

Ben and some of his lineman after the big win!!

5 comments:

Welcome to Walker's Blog! said...

OH MY GOSH DIANA!!!! I am so excited for you guys. Please give Ben a high-five from us and GOOD LUCK. Talk to you soon!!! Love ya!

Vanessa said...

Congrats - that's wonderful! Great job Ben and best of luck on Saturday!

"Cookie" said...

GOOD LUCK SATURDAY!!!

Sara said...

When I saw the title of your post, I thought you were making a pregnancy announcement!!!

Connor Family Blog said...

That is so exciting! Take pics!!