We spent Christmas Eve night at my mom's house in Seneca. We woke up early and went downstairs to see what Santa had brought us!!
Here is Mason sitting in front of some of his things that Santa brought!

Playing with some of his new toys......

Here is Mason during our Christmas breakfast.....he is wearing a bib that I wore on my first Christmas. I was proud of mom for pulling that one out when I couldn't find the bib that I had brought!

Debra and Papa came over and spent the day with us. Here is Mason fast asleep with Papa!

And still fast asleep in front of the presents......
Until.....
He woke up and became an ill pill. He was still not feeling well and running a fever.....he spent most of the day crying and sleeping.....I was glad to have some help with an ill child. I was pretty worried about him since he is rarely like this.....my mom said that we were spoiled to have had such a happy baby for 11 months! We didn't know what to do to make him happy......It was not how I had pictured his first Christmas.

He did stop crying long enough to take a picture in front of the tree!!

Playing with some of his new toys......
Here is Mason during our Christmas breakfast.....he is wearing a bib that I wore on my first Christmas. I was proud of mom for pulling that one out when I couldn't find the bib that I had brought!
Debra and Papa came over and spent the day with us. Here is Mason fast asleep with Papa!
And still fast asleep in front of the presents......
Until.....
He did stop crying long enough to take a picture in front of the tree!!
This is the only family picture that we got for the day!! I tried to take his bottle away for the pic but he did not like that!!
A rare pic of the two of us!!

Mason finally decided to play some......

Is that a smile I finally see???

This picture was taken the day after Christmas. Mason was FINALLY feeling a little better and wanted to play. In this picture, he is playing with this cool table that his grandma and papa gave him!

Mason and Mama Rich

Mason finally decided to play some......
Is that a smile I finally see???
This picture was taken the day after Christmas. Mason was FINALLY feeling a little better and wanted to play. In this picture, he is playing with this cool table that his grandma and papa gave him!
Mason and Mama Rich
Mason and Ben......
This year has been one of many changes for us.....we have an addition to our family, Ben returned to coaching, I finished my Masters and started my Specialist, and my grandmother passed away. We have missed her this year and during the holiday season.....she would have loved to meet Mason. I hope that 2009 is a great year for everyone!!
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!!
1 comment:
I hope Mason is feeling better!! Oh - and Bear had the same Christmas pajamas!! Great moms think alike :)se
Post a Comment