Over the past several days, Mason has learned a new trick. His discovery of the stairs has caused his mom and dad to not be able to sit down or turn their heads for one second!
Up, Up, and Away!!!
We have a baby gate......down in the basement. Maybe we should think about getting it out. Ben and I are headed to Charleston tomorrow for a couple of days, without Mason. It will be nice to get away for a couple of days! Have a nice Spring Break to all who are enjoying one right now (the joys of being a teacher)......if you have work this week.....enjoy!!
5 comments:
Are you trying to rub it in my face...not very nice my dear. Have fun in Charleston. You guys deserve it!
Love the new pics. Mason is already learning a little style. I noticed his collar was popped in the first photo. He is so handsome. Blue Eyes and Blond Hair....can't beat that.
We are so lucky to have beautiful little boys!
a gate will be your best friend....we still have one up at the top of the stairs!
I agree it might be time for the gate - if he's like Bear and Lily he'll get pretty quick at darting up those stairs!
He is so precious - thanks for sharing new pictures.
Have fun in Charleston and enjoy your Spring Break! Talk with you soon!
I swear these little people know when they're doing somehting they shouldn't. Cason will do something he knows he's not supposed to and shake his head "no" the whole time.
Hope you guys have a wonderful get away in Charleston!!
Mason is so handsome, I agree. Getting so big and grown up.
Post a Comment