Wednesday, April 15, 2009

First Hair Cut


Mason's hair was beginning to look a little shaggy. Last week, Ben and I decided that it was time for Mason to get his first hair cut. I took him to a kids salon called Pigtails and Crewcuts. It was a really neat place. They had a room for kids to play in while they waited. When it is time for the child to get his/her hair cut, they can choose to sit in an airplane, firetruck, or police car. Mason chose to sit in the airplane! I wasn't too sure how this experience was going to be since Mason had fallen asleep in the car 5 minutes before we got there. He started off doing well, but started crying when the lady started to cut around his ear. The lady who cut his hair was so good. She worked very fast and had animal crackers and bubbles to entertain Mason while he was getting his hair cut.....not to mention there was a TV at each booth (we watched Nemo). It was a little sad getting Mason's hair cut, but it looks so much better now! The picture above is the last picture of Mason with his baby hair!!
Here Mason is before it starts.......
And during.....

And after.....


Don't you love the airplane?? Mason is showing off the back of his hair!! I am sure we provided lots of entertainment for everyone else in the salon!

1 comment:

Vanessa said...

He looks like such a big boy with his hair cut! What a neat place for a kid's hair cut. I wish we had something like that in Cartersville.