Wednesday, April 15, 2009

The Stone was Rolled Away....

I got the title of this blog from a song that I used to hear every Easter Sunday before we went to church.....they are the only words I remember, but I always think of that song. Ben, Mason, and I traveled to Seneca for Easter. After going to Seneca Baptist for a nice Easter service, we went to Mama Rich's house to see what the Easter Bunny brought.
And look what we found. That Easter bunny must be smart because he knew that Mason would love this ball. He also knew that Mason needed some cabinet locks, sippy cups, swim trunks, and lot of other things!
The Easter bunny also brought me and Ben something!!
It is hard to believe that we sat Mason in this basket last year!
There must have been two Easter bunnies because Mason also got more.....
Mason got caught up in the festivities!
After we ate a wonderful Easter lunch, we celebrated Aunt Debra's birthday!!
She is the only thing good that comes from Tax Day!!
Mason really enjoyed the coconut cake!
Every Easter, the grand kids have an egg hunt. I retired from hunting when I graduated from college and handed my crown over for the triplets to share. Now, they have decided to retire from the egg hunt, so it is just Tyler and Mason! Mason picked up the eggs, said "ball" and threw them. It was quite a work out to hold him, bend down, let him pick up an egg, and then find another. Maybe the egg hunt next year will be a little easier on mom and dad!!
Worn out from the long day.....
All of the grand kids with Papa!!


On the way to church.....I forgot to mention that we finally turned Mason's car seat around to face the front (I know the little things are so exciting).

1 comment:

Vanessa said...

Sweet family pictures! And I love that Mason called the eggs "balls". Bear did the same thing. Our little boys are definitely "all boy"!