Wednesday, April 15, 2009

These shoes were made for walking....

.....and that's just what they will do....
Mama Rich is on Spring Break this week and decided to come and keep Mason for a day. While they were out shopping, she decided that he needed some new tennis shoes. After she left to go home this evening, we were watching Mason play with the giant blue ball he got for Easter. He picked it up and threw it.....AND THEN.......he took 3 steps!! Ben and I both saw it with our own two eyes!! Believe it or not, yesterday was the first day I had even seen Mason stand by himself (for like 4 seconds) without holding on to something. This just came out of nowhere!! I was glad that we were both able to see it....I wish Mama Rich had been here to see what those "magic shoes" did!

4 comments:

Welcome to Walker's Blog! said...

Oh, Diana I just can't get enough of Mason. He is so darn cute. I wish we lived closer, so the boys could enjoy each other.

I hope we do get to see you at the beach this summer. I can't believe he took 3 steps. Keep those magic shoes...no walking for Walker:) Crawling is about to kill me:) Where did our baby boys go??

I enjoyed our conversation this week. You are a very SPECIAL friend to me!! Thank you for all of your wonderful advice.

We love you!!

Vanessa said...

Yay for Mason! We knew you'd start walking soon! Watch out momma and daddy - he'll be running soon!

The Vances said...

YAY MASON!!!!!!! how exciting Diana! I love reading about Mason's adventures. Thanks for sharing!

"Cookie" said...

Get him a pair of Crocs! Ha Ha

Now you tell me about where I can get them cheap!!!