Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Over the river and through the woods......

......to Alabama we go
Ben, Mason, and I went to Alabama for a couple of days before Easter. Grandma and Papa recently moved to Alabama. This is the first time we had seen their new house!! They made sure to have lots of room for grandchildren!! We were excited to finally meet baby Kaylin. Mason and Kaylin are exactly a year apart. She is a cutie!! I forgot how tiny a little baby is....and how much they sleep!!

Grandma is always entertaining Mason.....and he loves it!


It didn't really bother Mason that we were holding another baby. He actually tried to pet her! Here is Ben....the proud dad and uncle!!


My sister-in-law, Erin, and Kaylin Brooke!



Grandmas have the special touch!
While we were in Alabama, we also got to see Maw Maw and Paw Paw, Uncle Terry, Aunt Sandy, and Cousin Katie! It was nice to get to visit with them. I am so mad that I forgot my camera when we were at their house. Ben's other brother, Josh, and his fiance, Whitney, were also in Alabama!! We got to see everyone! Mason even got a really cute Easter basket with his name on it from Grandma....once again, I didn't have my camera. Grandparents love to spoil their grand kids!! Hopefully, we will be over the river and through the woods again sometime soon!!




No comments: