skip to main |
skip to sidebar
March Madness....
After a week of being sick, I finally went to the doctor to find out that I have bronchitis. Needless to say, I was out of commission last week. Mason still isn't walking yet, but he finds different ways to get around. He loves pushing his toys around the house!
We have had some beautiful weather during the last couple of weeks. Mason got to go to his first track meet to watch his daddy coach. He enjoyed watching all of the runners!
5 comments:
Oh he's so cute!! I love the tub/sink picture. Glad you're feeling better!!
Glad you're feeling better!! Being sick and having a little one to care for is hard stuff.
Mason is such a cutie pie!! Don't they just get more and more fun as they get older?
New pictures....YEAH! I'm glad you are feeling better. We were missing our Mason fix:)
Feel better soon, girl! Mason's outfits are absolutely precious...as if he isn't precious enough on his own! Miss y'all!
I saw your post on Brooke's page. The best thing we ever did we put on the kiddie locks on our cabinets. John installed the ones that go inside the cabinet that you mash to release. Once you use them several times, SIMPLE! There's one or two cabinets Cason can get into but that's all. :)
Post a Comment