At the beginning of the month, Mason had his pictures taken at school.....they turned out really cute!! They aren't the best quality when copied to the computer....but at least you can see what they look like!

You can see in his class photo why they call him "Mighty Mason"!! He has many pretty girlfriends in his class!
3 comments:
How sweet - he gets cuter everyday! We need to get together again soon! Love ya!
I love your blog- and- I think Mason is absolutely the most handsome almost 8 months old little boy ever-I also think Walker is trying his best to catch up with Mason- Enjoy his every moment- Moppy
Mason is a handsome little boy! Eliza Faris's class looks similar to Mason's! Although all the babies are at least 4 months old in her class. Love the blogging you're doing! Check out FU pics on ours.
Post a Comment