My dear friend, Brooke, informed me yesterday that I haven't updated my blog since September 1st.........so this one is for you my dear!! I haven't taken too many pictures lately....it always seems like my hands are too full with a child or his things :) Mason is so much fun these days. He thinks that Ben and I are the coolest people ever and he laughs at everything we do. He has really enjoyed sitting up and playing these days (rather than being on his back or tummy). We have been super busy with ballgames, my Specialist classes and everything else that has come our way!! Here is a couple of pictures from the Clemson game a couple of weeks ago. Hopefully I will have some more after going to the Flowery Branch and Furman games this weekend!!! Until then - enjoy!!
Thursday, September 18, 2008
Brooke....this one is for you :)
My dear friend, Brooke, informed me yesterday that I haven't updated my blog since September 1st.........so this one is for you my dear!! I haven't taken too many pictures lately....it always seems like my hands are too full with a child or his things :) Mason is so much fun these days. He thinks that Ben and I are the coolest people ever and he laughs at everything we do. He has really enjoyed sitting up and playing these days (rather than being on his back or tummy). We have been super busy with ballgames, my Specialist classes and everything else that has come our way!! Here is a couple of pictures from the Clemson game a couple of weeks ago. Hopefully I will have some more after going to the Flowery Branch and Furman games this weekend!!! Until then - enjoy!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
He looks more and more like his daddy every day! So cute. Thanks for updating...I was wondering!!!
See Mrs. Thang...I wasn't the only friend missing Mason:) Maybe Mason and Walker will be college roommates! Love you!
Too cute! I agree with Faris - he looks a lot like Ben! Hope ya'll are doing well!
Post a Comment