Mason had some special guests on his seven month birthday.......his Great Uncle Graham and Aunt Karen came to see him!! This was the first time that Uncle Graham had met Mason!! I hope that he doesn't teach Mason any bad tricks :) Uncle Graham and I used to get bad looks when we would misbehave at the table (like putting the napkin rings in our eyes)!! It was really fun getting to see them! They brought Mason a really special gift. Uncle Graham gave Mason a blanket that my grandparents had given to my father when he was Mason's age. It stayed on my dad's bed for years! I am so glad that he saved that blanket and thought to give it to Mason. The blanket has many college pennants all over it....I think that it is so cool!
Uncle Graham is in charge of the water system (and making it better to drink) in Arkansas........he brought us some Arkansas water to drink!!! Mason is a fan!!!
Mason also got to go to his first Furman football game on Saturday.....he cheered hard for the Paladins!
You can tell that he doesn't feel great in some of these pictures.....he actually slept through some of the game.
3 comments:
I'm so sad we didn't make it to the game and get to see you! We were planning on it, but Max was so sleepy that it seemed silly to drag him out there and then right back home. Will you be at the next one? I love Mason's purple!!
I love his face in the picture with your grandaddy holding him - he's so cute!! Glad ya'll had fun at the football games. I hope he's feeling better!!
Mason is getting so big -- what a cutie!
Post a Comment