Monday, September 1, 2008

My New Friend.......


So there is no excuse for me being late on my blogs these days.......thank you to those of you who have reminded me that I haven't updated my blog in a while :) I am glad that someone actually reads them!! Two weekends ago, Mason got to meet a new friend. My roomie from college, Vanessa, had Joshua two months before Mason was born. Although I had met Joshua several times, Mason had not gotten to meet him yet. Vanessa and I met at the Cheesecake Factory so that she and Joshua (aka Bear) could meet Mason. I believe that the boys hit it off instantly!! Vanessa has been so helpful in answering all of my weekly mothering questions!! It helps that Joshua is her second and she is an "old pro" at all of this :) Hopefully it won't be too long before we see them again. I wish that I had my camera ready when we first put them beside each other for the photo shoot because they both looked at each other and started smiling!!

1 comment:

Welcome to Walker's Blog! said...

Finally! I was getting very anxious to see new pictures of Mason. I showed Walker Mason's new friend and he was a little bit jealous. Walker has thought about it and said he could probably share Mason with Joshua:) Don't forget about your friends in SC Mason. We love you and hope you are feeling better today!!