Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Football, Kisses, Studying, Crackers.....did I say Football???

Every Wednesday and Thursday, Mason sits in class with me (my classes are on the computer). Last week, I thought I would take some pictures of him watching me in class!! He is more exciting than my stats class :)

He likes to cheer me on.....I will say, he is on his best behavior while I am in class.

Last week, we went to three football games......


This is Mason's "game face" during the Flowery Branch game. The FB Falcons won!! Go Team!!

Mason knew it was okay to fall asleep when we were far enough ahead in the game :)

On Saturday, we took Mason to the Furman game. It was parents weekend and we went and spent the day with my cousins (Ashley, Blake, and Stephen) who are all Sophomores at Furman. Here we are at the ADPi tailgate before the game......Furman ended up beating Delaware....Yay!

Mom and I went to eat lunch after church on Sunday. The waitress gave us some graham crackers and we decided to let Mason try one......it was so funny. He knew that he was getting something special. I don't think that he is ready for solids all the time, but he did a great job putting it to his mouth and "gumming" it.

I had to add "kisses" in the title of my post. Although I don't have a picture of it, Mason has started giving me open mouth kisses on the cheek.....it is quite messy and gross having slobber all over your cheek.....but it is really sweet!!

3 comments:

Welcome to Walker's Blog! said...

I could squeeze Mason to death. He is so darn cute! Keep the pictures coming!!

Vanessa said...

I love his football onesie!

Connor Family Blog said...

I know you're jealous that you don't have a girl that can wear a cheerleading outfit! Just kidding!!