Monday, August 18, 2008

My Obsession with the Olympics......


......has caused me to be pretty late on this weeks blog.

This past week has been pretty busy with trying to keep up with school, the Olympics, and registering for classes (yes, I am now starting my 6 year degree....will I ever get out of school?). Mason also met some new friends this past week (see below).......


After a first week of school for Mason, he came home with a runny nose.....his first time being "sick". I thought it was a cold.....until........last night.......I was running my hands on his gums and felt something rough. YES....his first tooth is popping through (although I can't see it, I can feel it). Looking back on things, I think that this tooth may have caused his runny nose. So here is my dilemma......In his baby book, do I put his first sickness down for last week....and.....when do I write down that he got his first tooth (when you feel it or when you see it)???? We are also continuing the baby food introductions....I think that this process is so fun. There is not a thing that he hasn't liked.


This past weekend, my grandmother's brothers and sister came to Seneca to visit all of us. It was nice getting to visit with them since we don't see them very often. It is amazing how each of them reminds me of my grandmother. Papa Roper loves to hold Mason (it must be a great - Papa thing.....Papa Rich and Paw Paw also love holding Mason). He likes to tell me that everyone else has good luck except for him.....he just had "stinkin' girls". Below is a picture of all the grandsons (minus Ben).


Until next week......have a good one!!!! Go USA!!

1 comment:

Connor Family Blog said...

Mason is getting cuter by the day. Eliza Faris needs to hang out with such a cute boy. Aren't the Olympics fun? Miss y'all!!!