The past eight months have gone by so quickly!! Our little boy is growing so fast! We are in the process of the beginning stages of crawling........he gets his knees underneath his body and rocks back and forth. I guess it is time to start baby-proofing the house :) Mason has also started getting annoyed if we take a toy away from him!! I would love to know what is going on in his little brain.....I bet he is thinking that he has the coolest parents in the world :) As far as eating is concerned, he is eating cereal for breakfast, fruit for lunch, and last night was the first time that I gave him both a fruit and vegetable for dinner.......let's not forget the great milk that he still gets throughout the day! He is not one to turn down food!! I want to laugh when his teacher at school gives me his daily sheet that has eating, sleeping, and changing times on it.........beside the eating part, they write "all"......I have never known this child to not take an entire bottle....in fact, he drinks those 5 oz like a champ. You may be thinking, "is that all that child takes?", my answer is yes, every 4 hours during the day and it seems to fill him up!! If you see his pictures, I don't think that he looks like he is malnourished!!
We had too much fun during our "photoshoot"!!!
From an early age, Mason has found an interest in the remote.....sometimes the channels will change while we are watching TV!!
We had a fun family day at the Clemson football game on Saturday. Mason was very good at the game, considering it was his third one of the week. This picture was taken before the game....we got there super early for some reason! Mason also got to see Uncle Graham at the game. It was a lot of fun getting to see him!!! Although the Tigers lost, we still has lots of fun and even made it back to the Branch to watch the Georgia vs. Alabama game.......and I will say Roll Tide on Ben's behalf!!
Until next week.....have a good one!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment