Monday, October 20, 2008

2 Weeks Ago.....

Go Flowery Branch Falcons!!


Sorry for my tardiness in my posts :) Two weeks ago, Flowery Branch had a big game against North Hall. On Thursday night, we went to one of the lineman's house for dinner. For dessert, they decided to build a bonfire to cook a North Hall scarecrow....and to make smores.....needless to say, this is the only picture I got of Mason because he would not take his eyes off of the fire!!




Flowery Branch came away with the big win.....35-7......yay!! Here is Ben with his Senior Lineman after the game!


And here are my two boys after the game!!

Furman Homecoming........


Two weeks ago, we went to the Furman game for my 5 year class reunion....I am getting so old! It was a lot of fun getting to see some of my friends that I haven't seen in a while! Mason also got to meet his new friend, Eliza Faris!! She is a cutie!! Can't you tell that they are instant friends.....like their mama's are?? Eliza Faris is about 2 months younger than Mason! We can't wait to see her again!

Here is a pictures of the girls (Faris, Eliza Faris, Katers, and Katie)....and Mason........Thanks Faris for the copies of the pictures.....I seem to never have my camera at the right time!!

1 comment:

Connor Family Blog said...

Love all of the updates, Diana!