Monday, October 20, 2008

First time at the park....

This afternoon, I decided that Mason was old enough to go and swing on our neighborhood swings. The swing was a perfect size for him!! He loved the swing and smiled and laughed the entire time!!


We also found this cool firetruck to rock on back and forth....We didn't stay too long since it got pretty cold....but we had fun while we were there!

Mason loves his baths.....and one of his new favorite toys is his rubber ducky (not pictured)!! He plays in his tub until the water it too cold....then it is time to get out!!

4 comments:

Welcome to Walker's Blog! said...

I'm glad Mason is feeling better. How quickly things can change..in a matter of two hours both boys were sick. Give Mason a big hug and kiss from us!

Vanessa said...

So sweet - and I love how big and blue his eyes look. Joshua loves the swing too! I can't believe how big our little boys are getting!

Anonymous said...

Mason is adorable. He has amazing eyes! I can't believe we've been out of HS almost 10 years! wow. My lil guy is 16months. Aren't they great!

Connor Family Blog said...

Have you looked at my blog lately? Crazy! Looks like both babies looove the swing!