Monday, October 20, 2008

What goes around.....will come around....

Since I am teaching at an elementary school, Ben is at a high school, and Mason is at his school, I guess what goes around is going to come around.....we have passed illnesses around the family this past week...not fun. On Friday night, Mason starting getting sick... everywhere. Believe it or not, he is the happiest, sick baby I have ever been around. He would laugh, get sick, laugh some more, get sick.....thankfully, the stomach flu only lasted for about 12 hours with him. At midnight, I was thankful for those of you who have given me numerous sleepers and sheets....because we sure when through them. Note to self - keep Pedialite on hand for emergencies.
We did manage to go to the Clemson game on Saturday....when we got back to my mom's house, my grandfather was cutting her grass.....Papa - we live in Flowery Branch and you are welcome anytime :) He stopped for a brief minute for a photoshoot...
Mama Rich and Mason

Soon-to-be Aunt Whitney and Mason.....we were glad to get to see her again!!! We are excited that she and Josh are getting married in May!!
Grandma Sandra (she hasn't chosen a name yet) and Mason!! I think that Mason enjoyed being spoiled by his grandparents in Seneca and Royston on Saturday.....it sure gave me a relief since Ben and I were under the weather :) Hopefully, what goes around won't come back around for a long time.....

No comments: