Last week, the Pumpkin Fairy visited Mason's school. The older kids made a mixture of seeds and oatmeal and sprinkled it on the grass outside. When the students arrived the next day, the Pumpkin Fairy had visited and made all of the Pumpkins grow!! Each student got to take one home with them. Needless to say, I had to take this opportunity for a picture (in several years, he will be too embarrassed for pumpkin pics...so I have to take advantage of the time I have to do it)!
Who can resist taking a picture of a sleeping baby? When I got to his school to pick him up, he was sacked out!!
4 comments:
I love the new pictures of little Mason! He's so cute and I can't believe how big he's getting. Hope to see ya'll soon!
Diana....he's a doll!! The one pic where he has his head cocked..he looks just like ben.
Love the sweaters!! Dress them cute while we can!! Can't wait to see y'all at Thanksgiving.
I second the sweater comment. He looks like such a big boy in his sweaters! Yay for big boy highchairs too. I'm looking forward to that because EF feels left out sitting in her carseat when we go eat. Thanks for posting new pics! We miss y'all!! Happy happy halloween.
Post a Comment