If you weren't at Disney during the week of the 4th, you are in the minority.....just kidding. However, I would venture to say that there were about 2 million people at the Magic Kingdom on the 4th of July! Ben and I had a great time on our vacation. It was nice to get away for a couple of days. We were very impressed by Mama Rich's technology skills during the week since we got daily pictures of Mason sent to us on our cell phones!! We found ourselves looking at those pictures while standing in lines, seeing other babies, and riding shuttles! I think that Papa Roper and Aunt Debra had fun helping Mama Rich entertain Mason while we were gone!!
Here is a picture of us at Epcot (you can see the big "ball" between our heads). I think that this is the first time that we enjoyed Epcot.....we both remember not really liking it as kids!! I think that you have to be over the age of 25 to enjoy it!! We really enjoyed eating the food in Germany! In addition to Epcot, we also went to the Animal Kingdom, Hollywood Studios, and Magic Kingdom.
At the Animal Kingdom, we really enjoyed the Finding Nemo show (pictured above). Other highlights included the safari and the Lion King show!
Here is a picture from one of my favorite rides, It's A Small World. We decided that you really don't go to Disney for the fast rides....it's more for the Disney experience (if you want fast rides, go to Universal).
Here is a picture of the Chinese acrobats at Epcot! They were amazing!! They were actually spinning those red discs on their feet and hands while doing stunts!!
Here is a picture of the 4th of July fireworks at the Magic Kingdom. They were awesome. Disney really does a great job with their fireworks. While we were there, someone told us that Epcot spends $50,000 a night on their fireworks!!
Chip and Dale in the light parade!!
We took this picture to remember how many people were at the Magic Kingdom on the 4th. However, it really doesn't do justice to how many people were really there!!
Here is a picture of Mason with the Mickey we brought back for him! He seems to like it!! Hopefully he will get to go when he is about 5 years old!!
1 comment:
I'm so glad ya'll had a great time! I can't wait to take the kids in a few years. I love the last photo of Mason - he looks so much like Ben in that pic!
Post a Comment