sleeping.....
sleeping.....
I also spotted "Big Foot" on the beach......
Another reason that we went to the beach was to visit my friend Brooke and her baby, Walker.....he is soo cute and little. He and Mason hit it off instantly (haha....Walker is only 6 weeks old)....but I like to think that they had a connection from the moment they met. Brooke and I have been friends since we were in elementary school and it was nice to get to see her, Walker and Patrick. They have a beautiful home in near Coastal Carolina!! I am going to have to have a talk with Mason because he pulled Walker's hair during our photography session.....he will not have any friends if he continues that!! Mason looks like such a big boy sitting next to Walker!!
Walker also has a cute "big sister"......
Mason and I only have one more week of summer vacation left before school starts back.....we have had some fun adventures this summer. One exciting thing about school starting back is that football season also starts.....yay!!
1 comment:
Great pictures! BIG FOOT looks really scary. I will have to be careful on the beach now:)
Post a Comment