Tuesday, July 8, 2008

I am not a fan of this new trick!!

Mom is not a fan of this new trick!! Mason has been rolling from his stomach to his back for a while now, however, he just learned how to roll from his back to his stomach. I know that this progression is normal for babies.....but when you are awakened by an Ahhhhh, Ahhhhhh, Ahhhhh several times a night because they have turned over, you are not so excited about the trick! I hope that this craziness only lasts for a short amount of time!


Mason the explorer has also become a fan of his feet!!! He has been holding on to one at a time for a couple of weeks, but he now holds on to both of them! Notice the pacifier in the bed....I don't know why it is there since Mason has never taken a pacifier....sometimes we try to give him one and he spits it back out at us!!

No comments: