This past week, we decided to start Mason on some rice cereal. I was really looking forward to all of the funny faces that he would make when he tried it....but we didn't really get any. Rice cereal must be pretty bland....I can only imagine!! He actually did pretty well eating it except when he figured out how to blow bubbles in the spoon......of course, I laughed and he kept on doing it. I am so glad that I remembered to put a bib on him. Mason has probably spit up less than 5 times in his life and I consider him a fairly clean child......until this meal. I am not sure that there is a clean way to eat rice cereal!! A lot of it ended up running out of his mouth and down his chin and on his bib. I now understand why Mama Rich always is telling me to make sure I clean his neck while I am bathing him.....the rice cereal seems to end up in those little rolls! After he ate his first "real meal", he seemed so happy.
Last week, we also took Mason to Alabama to see his great grandparents. Maw Maw finally got to come home after being in the nursing home for 10 months. In the picture above, Paw Paw is holding Mason. Mason loves his Maw Maw and Paw Paw!!
3 comments:
Mason is so stinkin' cute, even if he gets rice cereal stuck on his neck!! Thanks for the cute pictures. Looks like you and Ben had a great time last week...I'm sure you felt like something (or someone) was missing, though!
I love the pic! Just wait for all the other fun foods - it just gets messier!
Oh Diana what a cute picture of Mason. His eyes are absolutely beautiful. I wish Walkers would stay blue. Can't wait to try the cereal:) I'm glad its you before me:)
Post a Comment