Monday, June 30, 2008

5 Months Old Today........

Today Mason is 5 months old. It is hard to believe that he is already 5 months old (although I have a hard time remembering what life was like before him)! This week, Mason has learned to actually jump in his jumper.....it is quite funny (at least Ben and I think that it is....the proud parents, right?)



This week, Ben and I have our fourth anniversary. We are going to Disneyworld!! We will be leaving Mason with Mama Rich for the week. This will be the first time that we have left him for the night...much less, four nights!! Here are some more pictures from the week. Ben, Mason, and I hope that you have a wonderful 4th of July!! Oh....and I forgot to mention that Mason can't wait to meet his new friend, Walker Ransdell, who was born 2 weeks ago!!





No comments: