Thursday, June 12, 2008

To the best dad in the world......

I would like to say thank you...........

for blowing on my tummy and making me laugh......

for holding me and giving mommy a break.......



for all the kisses.......




for taking me to church......

and sporting events.....

and to the pool.....



and helping me to become a "big boy".......



I love the time we spend together.....especially when you get me out of bed in the morning!!



I hope that I can be just like you someday....

You are the best father in the world and I love you (mommy does too)!!!

Happy First Father's Day!!!

Love, Mason


2 comments:

Vanessa said...

So sweet! I hope Ben had a wonderful first Father's Day!

Connor Family Blog said...

Sweetest thing I've ever seen. Love you guys! So glad I've found this. I will be keeping up from now on... We have a blog too, get the link on my facebook page.