Saturday, June 21, 2008

I LOVE YOOOOOUUUUU!!!


You are probably wondering why this post is titled "I LOVE YOOOOOUUUUU"......we started saying this in a funny voice to Mason this week and he laughs out loud everytime we say it!!....(not that we don't always tell him that we love him....but when we do it in this voice, he thinks it is hilarious!!)


We had a nice Father's day. Mama Rich, Mason, and I got Ben a hammock for Father's day. We put it up today....so exciting!! The picture above is Ben and Mason on Father's Day at Mama Rich's house!!


Another exciting thing this week was that Ben finished our outdoor kitchen. He has cooked every meal on it since it was completed (even our breakfast this morning)!! I can't complain now that he wants to cook every meal!! Just call him Bobby Flay!!


Mason got a treat this week. Cousin Tyler left one of his toys in Seneca (he has since moved to Iowa) and it was given to Mason.....he thinks that it is the best thing on earth!! Thanks Tyler....Mason loves it!!!

No comments: