Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Lions and Tigers and Bears, Oh My!!

Two weeks ago, I was brave and ventured alone to the Atlanta Zoo with Mason and Anna Claire. Last time I took Mason to the zoo, I went in labor with Anna Claire that night!! My how things have changed in 5 1/2 months! Mason really enjoyed the zoo and liked to talk about all of the different animals. He also proceeded to tell everyone around him which animal he was looking at (as if they didn't know)! Anna Claire just chilled in the stroller during the day. Mason did well staying in the stroller but I let him get out at each exhibit. I don't think I would have been able to manage if I didn't have them contained!

It was a perfect day to go to the zoo. It had rained most of the morning and we didn't even leave the house until after 2. When we got there, there were not that many people around. This made it much easier to push a double stroller around and see the exhibits better!




If they weren't stroller pictures, these are what the rest on them looked like......the back of Mason's head. He wouldn't look at me long enough to snap a picture!




I am not sure if Mason is making one of the animal faces or just being silly! We had a great time at the zoo and I can't wait to take them back again!

2 comments:

Amanda Lockhart said...

Next time call us we'll joinyou :)

Vanessa said...

Looks like so much fun! You are getting brave getting out and about with 2!