Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Anna Claire

My sweet baby girl is getting to be such a big girl. She went from being a bit of a cranky baby to being a sweet and easy baby.....thank goodness! I will say she has a mind of her own. She has preferences on the types of bottles she takes, she won't take formula, and she goes from a happy baby to a screaming baby within a split second. She has started to develop quite the personality and loves to watch her brother! She is rolling over all of the time now. She is quite the chunk.....but so was Mason. She reminds me a lot of Mason with her expressions. I am fortunate that she is a great sleeper and also loves the swing!

I think she looks a lot like Mason did.




A couple of weeks ago, we started cereal. The first couple of times of feeding cereal is always pretty messy. We aren't really using cereal because she needs the extra food, but we want to get her used to taking food with a spoon. We will start baby food when she turns six months.







She has been doing great at school. The picture below is after her first day at school. She looks pretty worn out after such a busy day of meeting new friends!

She is our little bundle of joy!!

1 comment:

"Cookie" said...

Diana....she is so adorable!!! Zach "turned" the corner too...as far as crying as such. :) I think it was just you an me adjusting to 2 little ones and not being able to cater to one child all the time.

Zach is five months today. I haven't started cereal or anything yet. I guess it's about time. But, he's healthy and only does breastmilk so I'm in no rush.

Time flies!! Can you believe our babies are almost 1/2 a yr old??!!