Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Fun at the Water Park!?!?!?!?!?

Okay, I am having issues with getting my pictures in the right order on here.....

Cute picture, huhh??? Look closely.....do you see something different???

Here is a closer look....

About three weeks ago, mom and I decided to take the kids to a local "water park". This water park is new to our county and has a great area for little kids to play, two big slides for the big kids, a lazy river for little ones and two indoor pools for when it rains. I thought Mason would really enjoy playing there. We went on Monday and had great time until it started thundering and lightening (while we were in the water....really scary) so we had to go inside. Since Mason had so much fun, I decided to take him back the next day.


He had fun playing for the first hour until.......




He starting playing around these (pictured above).....he was laughing and playing and fell straight into the metal ring and chipped his front tooth. What a way to ruin a day of fun. I immediately called my dentist and got a referral for a pediatric dentist. Luckily, they were able to work us in the next morning. Mason did great at the dentist office while getting X-rays and having Dr. Rhonda look at his teeth. She told us that they did not normally do any treatments to chipped teeth right away because you never know what the tooth is going to do. She said it might turn dark and then get better, gradually turn dark, or nothing at all. She told us to come back in a month and by then we would discuss treatment since we would know what the tooth was going to do. It has been three weeks and nothing has happened yet. Poor Mason looks like a hockey player...but I guess it adds character. Thankfully, it is a baby tooth.



Anna Claire snoozing under a big umbrella at the water park.



Cool kids area in only 3 feet of water!


2 comments:

Welcome to Walker's Blog! said...

I was beginning to wonder when we were going to see the new famous smile:) Mason is still the cutest and yes you are right, it adds character. Love love love Anna Claire's bathing suit. I wish I could take a nap by the pool:)

Love you!!

Vanessa said...

I wouldn't have even noticed had you not told me! Love the new pictures! Looks like super fun waterpark!