Tuesday, March 16, 2010

We love visitors!!

We have enjoyed our visitors this past week!! It means so much to us to have such great friends and family! My mom came for the week for some much needed help adjusting to life with two kids. I don't know what I would have done without her help!

My aunt Debra and Papa came to visit (after having a flat tire on their way) the day we got home from the hospital!
On Tuesday, Anmaw, Papa, and Paw Paw came all the way from Alabama to meet Anna Claire!
I love this diaper cake that Sandra made for Anna Claire!
On Wednesday, my Papa Rich and Molly came for a visit!! It was Papa Rich's 89th birthday!
On Friday, we went to Seneca to have newborn pictures taken. My dear friend, Brooke, came by for a little while! I was glad she was in town!
Brooke also brought her son, Walker, who is several months younger than Mason. They are getting older and played well together!
My papa with his two great grandchildren!

My friend, Lucy, came over yesterday! I worked with Lucy at Peachtree and now at White Oak!

We have enjoyed our visitors and look forward to more!!


1 comment:

Welcome to Walker's Blog! said...

Anna Claire you are so precious and I wish I could have held you ALL DAY!! I just can't get over how little she is and I thought the boys were still little. Thank you sharing her with me Diana. The Hall Family has definitely been blessed with 2 gorgeous babes!!! Love you!!

P.S.- b/w you, Jamie and Megan...one of you are going to cause me to want another, real soon:):)