Tuesday, March 16, 2010

More pics from our first week home!!

It has been so long since I put these pictures on the blog, that I am going to try to remember what we did our first week home!! My mom stayed with us the first week to help me manage two kids. Ben went back to work on Wednesday, so I was glad to have her help. We had a lot of fun visiting with everyone who came to meet Anna Claire during her first week!

The first bath is always a little scary, especially since you can't get their umbilical cord wet. Anna Claire enjoyed her first bath......just like her brother, Mason, did. When I look back at Mason's first bath pictures, they look just like these of Anna Claire.

Mason getting special attention from Ben! He loves "baby Anna"......he now calls her "baby Anna Chair".



Daddy's girl....I forgot how tiring the first week home can be.....

On Friday, we traveled to Seneca to have Anna Claire's newborn pictures taken. These days, Mason is obsessed with basketball. Mama Rich decided to buy Mason a basketball goal for her house so we don't have to keep transporting ours back and forth. He played for hours on his new basketball goal!

Mason taking a quick break from all his playing.

Anna Claire on her one week birthday!






1 comment:

Connor Family Blog said...

I loved reading all of your blogs!! Anna Claire is a doll face and I can't wait to meet her. You look like you are adjusting well to 2 kids!!!!!