Monday, February 8, 2010

Birthday Boy

I can't believe that my little boy is already two years old! These two years have gone by so fast and I have loved every minute of it! Last Saturday, we had Mason's birthday party at our house. I was worried that it would only be the three of us and my mom at the party since we were blessed with winter weather on the day before and on the morning of Mason's birthday. The weather kept Ben's parents, Paw Paw, and my Aunt Debra from being able to attend, but everyone else was able to come! It was nice to be able to celebrate with friends and family on this special day! Enjoy the pictures from Mason's party!
We decided to have a Mickey Mouse themed party since Mason loves Mickey these days. The cake was a strawberry cake from a bakery in Seneca....it was YUMMY! Everyone laughed at the big piece that I cut Mason, but he ate every bite of it! We didn't let him make a mess with the cake this year....I think mom and dad had enough of that last year!

One side note, Mason has just learned to blow his nose. When we brought the cake out to Mason, he kept on making this funny face when we told him to blow. I finally realized that he was blowing with his nose and not having any luck (nothing landed on the cake, I promise). He had some help from me and his cousin Tyler blowing out the candles.

One of my college friends, Kate, came to Mason's party. Kate was so sweet to come and spend the day with us!


My college roomie, Vanessa, and her family (Josh, Bear, and Lily) also came to celebrate! Mason had fun playing with Bear (2 months older than Mason) and Lily (almost 4).


Bear and Lily eating pizza!

The kids and cousin Tyler posing!! I didn't get a picture of Ashley, Blake, and Stephen (who came from Furman to celebrate).


Mason enjoying his pizza!


Aunt Tricia, Papa, Mama Rich, and Mason


From most of the pictures, you see Mason holding a balloon. He LOVED kicking and hitting the balloons the whole day! We still have deflated balloons in our house that he keeps playing with!


Thank you to everyone who helped this day to be special for Mason!


No comments: