Mason and Ben have a special time several nights a week. Mason has developed a love for popcorn (pop pop). He gets so excited when we put it in the microwave and listens for the popcorn to start popping! Mason will then crawl into Ben's lap and watch TV while eating popcorn.....he looks like a little man sitting there and putting his hand in the bowl while watching TV.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Landon has also developed a love for pop corn!
So excited for you guys! Hope these last few weeks are great!
Cute! Cason loves it too. He could eat almost a whole bag if we'd let him. He'll go grab the "popcorn bowl" and the popcorn out of the pantry when that's what he wants as a snack. Our boys are growing up!!
Hope you're feeling good!!! Not much longer. HOpe you're better prepared than I am.... bc I'm so not even close to having the baby's room done.
Love the new pictures! Sorry we missed the birthday party. Looks like you all had a great time! I love what you wrote about blowing out the candles...hysterical:)
Walker's love is ice cream. Maybe we should switch to popcorn...little more healthier:)
So cute! I can't believe he (and Bear) are already 2! Love the birthday pictures too!
Post a Comment