Wednesday, September 9, 2009
Two down.....
This past weekend was full of exciting football!! We started off the long Labor Day weekend with a win against Dawson County 56-16! Mason did well and is becoming more obsessed with football. His latest trick is to squat down and then charge towards something. I guess he watches the guys on the football field do this. On Saturday, we went to see Furman beat PC! It is always fun to go to Furman on Saturdays for football games. We stayed in Seneca and got to spend time with the whole family. My camera battery ran out this weekend, so I didn't get any pictures. If my camera had be working, I would have taken pictures of Mason using his new bat and tee. He loves to put the ball on the tee and hit it! He had lots of fun in the beautiful weather playing with his new toy!! It was nice to have a long weekend! I hope you and your family had a great Labor Day! Pictures to come soon.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment