Thursday, September 10, 2009

Mason.....

IS GOING TO BE A BIG BROTHER!!!!! March 15th!!!!

8 comments:

Vanessa said...

Yeah!! Welcome to the 2 kid club -it's lots of work, but so much fun!
Love ya!

"Cookie" said...

I was wondering!!! I thought you might be. Cason is going to be a big brother March 31st. :)

Amanda Lockhart said...

Sandi just told me...congrats!!!!

Welcome to Walker's Blog! said...

OH MY....all of these surprises and Jamie too?? You two better not wear off on me:)

Congratulation Diana!! I'll let you get it figured out and then maybe we will start thinking about it:) I'm sooooooo happy for you & Ben!

Much love!

Katie Garvin said...

YAY!!!! I'm so happy for y'all...I was wondering when y'all were going to have another little one. Hope you are feeling well!

moppy said...

OH Honey- so happy to hear your news. I know that you mom is ecstatic too. Loking forward to March 2010. Love you all Moppy

Marie said...

Congratulations, Diana! I"m so excited for you! Hope to see you and Mason and your bump at FU this fall!!

Connor Family Blog said...

Yippeee!!!! So glad we're going to have little ones about the same age again...this time mine's older!