We have had a lot of rain lately. In fact, they cancelled my school for two days due to the flooding in Gwinnett County. Thankfully, we did not have any flooding or any other problems. To keep from going crazy from being inside, we have found some fun things to do.
If we are home on Saturday mornings, I like to take Mason to McDonalds for breakfast and to play. The McDonalds near us has a great playground and also an area for toddlers. Mason won't go down the big slides yet, but he enjoys running around the playground. Another bonus is that he takes a great nap when we get home!
Mason at Mama Rich's house.....
Mason became obsessed with this green ball. He carried it all around Leapin' Lizards and would pitch a fit if any other child took it from him. This is the first time I had seen him care so much about one toy.
Here are a few other pictures of Mason posing........


Thankfully, sunny days are in our future! I think we made the best of those rainy days!
Thankfully, sunny days are in our future! I think we made the best of those rainy days!
4 comments:
I can't believe Mama Rich still has that boxed TV. How old is that thing?? I think she needs a new TV for X-mas:)
Keep the pics coming. Give Mason a GIANT hug from us! Call me soon.
Love the new pics! I can imagine how stir crazy you guys were with all the rain. we got a lot but not quite as much. Cason was going crazy!
I love the new pictures - especially the one on the slide of the two of you! So much fun!! Glad you guys survived the rain - we're so thankful for the sunny days we've been having too! Talk to you soon!
He is soo precious! He looks just like a toe-headed version of his Daddy. Hope you are feeling well!
Post a Comment