Sunday, October 11, 2009

Guess what.......

Mason has a little sister on the way.....
Yes, we see pink in our future! I have another ultrasound in a couple of weeks to confirm, but the ultrasound technician was pretty confident that we have a little girl on the way! Overall, I have felt better with this pregnancy and had more energy. It also helps that I have another little rug rat that occupies me!


Last Friday, Jefferson pulled off another win against Riverside Military Academy, 27-0! Jefferson has started the season off with a 6-0 record....GO DRAGONS! Ben enjoyed this week of no school and no football, due to fall break and an off week for football. He enjoyed spending some extra time with Mason and even taking him to Alabama to see his grandparents and great grandparents!


Last Saturday, we went to the Furman game for a beautiful day of football at Paladin Stadium. Too bad the outcome of the game was not so beautiful.

As I mentioned earlier, Ben took Mason to Alabama to see his grandparents and great grandparents! Mason loves his new outfit and Alabama football that his grandma bought him and I love the beautiful pink baby dress, Paw Paw's pickled okra, and boiled peanuts sent my way! Mason's Aunt Whitney also spoiled him by giving him a golf set. He loves playing with it so much!

We played with his new golf set for over an hour when he got home! Mason cried when it was time to go inside. Thanks Aunt Whitney and Uncle Josh for Mason's golf set!

Mason working on his golf swing....

Today, Mason and I went to Seneca to visit Mama Rich.


Mama Rich took Mason and I on a tour of her new school. It is beautiful! Mason even enjoyed playing with some of Mama Rich's PE equipment and discovering the playground.



4 comments:

Welcome to Walker's Blog! said...

He looks so handsome in blue..what am I talking about...he always looks handsome! I love the hat.

Katie Garvin said...

YAY!! Mason will be such a good, protective bog brother!

Amanda Lockhart said...

congrats girl!

Vanessa said...

Cute pictures - I love the preppy look with the hat! I'm so excited about Baby Girl Hall - now we need a name :)