Bear is about 8 weeks older than Mason. He loved watching Goofy skate around!
I can't believe how big Lily is getting! It seems like yesterday that I got a phone call in Florida telling me that Vanessa had just had Lily. How time goes so quickly! Lily really enjoyed watching all of the princesses, as well as Tinkerbell!
On Saturday, we went to Furman's homecoming. It was gross weather, but it was nice to see some friends!! Mason and I were really glad to meet Ryals Connor. She was so cute (and tiny)! We were also glad to see her mom, Faris, and big sister, Eliza Faris! Eliza Faris is about 8 weeks younger than Mason. They were cute following each other around! Poor Mason is getting attacked by EF in the picture above! Last year at homecoming (see blog from last year) the two weren't even crawling around yet.
Mason showing EF some of his moves.....
Before the football game, we tailgated with some family that had come into town. Although you aren't supposed to feed the ducks at Furman anymore, Mason and some of the other kids found some bread to throw.
I'm not going to lie, I was a little nervous having Mason get so close to the water to throw the bread. I have had several friends and family that have fallen in the water.
Mason and I also got to visit with our friends Chris and Andrea. They have two beautiful girls, Emma and Avery. Chris and Ben played football at Furman together. We watched Avery and Emma go from babies to toddlers while we lived in Tampa. It was great to visit with them!
We are so lucky to have such great friends and family to spend time with. On another note, the Jefferson Dragons continue their undefeated season with another win on Friday! We will cheer them on tomorrow night at Rabun County!
2 comments:
Cute pictures! You got some good ones too! Hope you've had a great weekend! Let's chat soon!
glad mason enjoyed the show - i think landon would have been petrified!
Post a Comment