skip to main |
skip to sidebar
YAY Dragons!!
Last night, Jefferson had an exciting win over Commerce 30-13! Commerce and Jefferson are big rivals and played last night in a packed house!
As for Mason's behavior during the game, I was quite pleased. I took a bag full of tricks and snacks to keep him entertained. It also helped that Mama Rich and Papa came as extra arms. Mama Rich brought Mason some Play Dough, which kept his attention for a little while. I also took some fresh boiled peanuts, straight out of Paw Paw's garden to the game. It reminded me of my grandparents always boiling peanuts before the Friday night games. We were excited about the big win and look forward to many more this season!
1 comment:
Congrats on the big win! Mason looks adorable - it's amazing how much he's grown from your football pictures from last year!
Post a Comment