Football season is finally here!! Mason and I traveled to Archer High School to watch Jefferson scrimmage Archer. Last year, Mason sat in my lap and either slept or "watched" the game. This year is going to be a little different. Since I had Mason by myself at the scrimmage, I positioned Mason between myself and the fence. He stayed pretty entertained throughout the game and also enjoyed pointing at the "ball", "birds", and "moon" (pronounced like baal, burrd, mown). Mason and I can't wait to cheer on the Dragons this football season!
I believe in this picture, Mason is telling me that they need to keep running the ball.
I love this picture of paw paw and his Lady. Paw Paw sent us home with some yummy vegetables out of his garden.
Mason posing on the tractor with his grandma.
I love this picture. I actually have one of me taken around the same age on a big blue tractor. I didn't think we were going to get Mason off of it without a tantrum.
Mason has become obsessed with baseball. He constantly walks around the house with either a fly swat or plastic baseball bat and ball, saying "ba- ball". He would rather watch a baseball game than Imagination Movers or Mickey Mouse Clubhouse.
No comments:
Post a Comment