Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Myrtle Beach......Walker turns one!!

This past weekend, Mama Rich, Mason and I took a quick trip to Myrtle Beach to celebrate Walker's first birthday. We were so excited to take a mini-vacation and enjoy the nice weather!
Mason had a ball playing in the sand and the water. This beach trip was a little different than last year because I spent most of the time chasing Mason around on the beach....long gone are the days of laying out and sleeping on the beach! I also had to get over having little sandy hands all over me.....only one person can get away with that! The weather was perfect all day long and Mason played so hard!

Staying hydrated on the beach!!
On Saturday, we went to Brooke's beautiful home to celebrate Walker's first birthday! I can't believe how fast our boys are growing. It has been so special to be able to relate to each other since Mason and Walker are close in age.

Walker's mom and dad did a wonderful job of feeding the large crowd!! We had a great time catching up with everyone! Don't you just love this picture of Walker after he ate his cake?


I think Walker and Mason resemble each other! Walker got so many fun toys to play with!



Mason also enjoyed playing with some of Walker's toys!! Thanks for inviting us to your first birthday party!!



2 comments:

Welcome to Walker's Blog! said...

Diana, Mason & Mama Rich- Thank you so so much for coming on Saturday. I can't tell you how much it meant to us having you there!! I wish we could have spent more time together. I love the pictures. I can't wait to spend many more b-days together:)

We love you! The Ransdell's

Vanessa said...

Cute pictures! I'm so glad y'all had a great time at the beach and the aquarium. Mason looks like he really enjoyed the sand - I'm hoping Bear will like it better than I'm expecting him to.