Wednesday, June 17, 2009

One fish, two fish, red fish, blue fish

This morning, Ben had the great idea to take Mason to the Georgia Aquarium. It is nice to live near Atlanta with so many fun things to do!


I didn't get too many great pictures because Mason wanted to look at the fish the whole time! Mason really enjoyed watching, pointing at, and talking to the fish. It was hard to get him to another tank because he didn't want to leave the one he was looking at!


We haven't quite mastered the word fish, but I think he called the sea otters a "dog"......






Mason was also mesmerized by the waterfall......which didn't have any animals!! After about 5 pictures, I finally got one of him looking at me!



One of my favorite parts of the aquarium is the exhibit where you go through a tunnel where fish are swimming all around you!






Family pic....I guess the photographer didn't realize how tall Ben is! After the aquarium, we ate at Taco Mac. It was a nice day spending time as a family at the aquarium.






No comments: