Saturday, May 30, 2009

Josh and Whitney's Wedding!!!


This past weekend, we travelled to Jekyll Island for Josh (Ben's brother) and Whitney's wedding. For the rehearsal dinner, we had low country boil. It was yummy and Mason enjoyed walking around greeting everyone! We stayed at the Jekyll Island Club and it was beautiful.
The location of the wedding was absolutely gorgeous. We sat under big oak trees with the beach in the background.
I love these chairs!

Mason and his cousin Kaylin before the wedding.
The proud grandma!


Aunt Whitney and Mason. She was a beautiful bride!
Family picture.

My two boys!
Jeb, Josh, Whitney, Sandra, and Ben.

Mason and his cousin Bo!


Mason and Kaylin were worn out from the wedding festivities! I love how they both sleep with their arms over their heads. They are exactly one year apart from each other.


After the wedding, Mason and I went to the beach. He loved walking around in the sand!
We also enjoyed a game of croquet at the Jekyll Island Club. It was a little hard playing with Mason picking up all of the balls! He wanted to get in on all of the action.



Mason was a good traveler!! Congrats Whitney and Josh!

2 comments:

Vanessa said...

Cute pictures - I love all of Mason's cute outfits! Did you find the Bailey Boy's store?

Connor Family Blog said...

That's funny that you said that, Vanessa. I was going to ask the same thing! Diana, where did you find all of those darling little john-johns?