So it is a little sad that I am still trying to catch up on my Christmas posts.....I don't want to leave anything out!! Maybe I will get these done before Easter (ya think??). If I do still have any blog readers left, thank you for checking back :) Hmmm.....can I even remember this far back...I will try! The kids were super excited about Santa coming! I think Mason really "got" the concept this year. The kids had a great time spotting our Elf, Buddy, every morning and reading the Elf on the Shelf at night. Mason was really upset that Buddy was going to be leaving us when Santa came. Since then, Mason has asked about Buddy from time to time. We left cookies and milk out for Santa and put the kids to bed. When they woke up.....correction....when mom and dad woke the kids up we took two very sleepy heads downstairs to see what Santa had brought.
Anna Claire seemed a little more excited about things at first than Mason did (he was still waking up) and she hopped on his Bike! We had to direct her to her things. Since Christmas was on a Sunday morning this year, the kids didn't have too long to play with their new things because we had to eat our traditional Christmas breakfast and get ready for a beautiful Christmas service at church.
1 comment:
You beat me :) spring break is for catching up :)
so cute -
amanda
Post a Comment