Slowly, but surely, I am catching up on my blogs!! The Christmas season is always one of my favorites. I don't mind that it gets dark super early, because I am normally pretty busy and I enjoy seeing the Christmas lights come on in our neighborhood around 5:00!! Here are some of the fun things we did during the Christmas season.....
We took many pictures to try to get one for a Christmas card.....this is what most of them looked like. One child smiling, one child being crazy. It is next to impossible for me to get a good picture of the two of them and I normally end up in a very bad mood after trying. The best pics come when I am not trying to get one!
The Hall family Christmas card...
We also happened upon the Flowery Branch Christmas parade, not because we were looking for it. Mason and Anna Claire enjoyed playing on the train in downtown Flowery Branch.
We found some "sweet" decorations too.....
1 comment:
Was the pony ride before or after their encounter with the big bad biting Ribbie??? LOL
Post a Comment