Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Fall in a Flash......

There is no excuse for my blogging behavior......or lack there of. I had great intentions of keeping everyone updated on the Hall shenanigans, but it never got done. On one of my friend's blogs, I noticed that she did a "Fall in a Flash" post. Since I haven't updated since (gasp) August, I think a Fall in a Flash post is a great idea!! Disclaimer - my pictures are not in chronological order......




Oh, the fun of Halloween!! Mason dressed like a dragon and Anna Claire was a strawberry! The kids had a lot of fun walking around our neighborhood getting candy!






Most of our fall consisted of Football, Football, Football. We went to Jefferson games on Fridays and Furman games on Saturdays. The kids love football games and I had a great time carting them around Georgia and South Carolina for the games!!



One afternoon, we were lucky to find an open gate at Death Valley. We had the stadium to ourselves and the kids had a great time running around on the field.






When I was a little girl, my grandmother would always take my pictures in front of the pretty trees in our neighborhood. We tried to get some pictures of the kids......but I am finding it difficult to get a good picture of the two of them.




Our neighborhood has started having a hot air balloon festival during the fall. It is so beautiful to see all of these hot air balloons!


I love this picture of Anna Claire watching a hot air balloon filling up with air!



Mason being silly in front of a hot air balloon!!




Attempted picture at the pumpkin patch.....




Did I mention that we went to some football games during the fall??



Anna Claire and cousin Ashley after a Furman game.



Mason always has to go down and play on the field after the game is over.....


A rare picture of just the two of us after a Jefferson game....




Ben and Coach McFerrin during one of the games.....






Mason loves it when the football players play with him!!


1 comment:

Welcome to Walker's Blog! said...

Such a beautiful family and even better best friend!! Love you! Glad you are back...keep it up:):)