We continued our Christmas festivities with our trip to Seneca on Christmas Day. Since my grandfather is now being taken care of at his home (instead of in a nursing home), we spent the rest of the day at his house. I was so excited about the possibility of having a White Christmas. These are pretty rare in South Carolina. I was told that we would have to have at least an inch of snow for it to be considered a White Christmas. I started to get disappointed when all we had was rain for most of the day. However, it started snowing in the early evening! We got around 2 inches of snow and my wishes for snow came true! After eating some yummy food prepared by Mama Rich and Debra, we had fun opening lots of presents! Ben and I were really excited about the Wii and Wii Fit that we were surprised with!!

The fam.....
I think Mason enjoyed Anna Claire's toys as much as she did. This was the first year that all the toys were not for him. He did well showing Anna Claire how everything worked! Mom and dad were pretty tired from all of the toy assembly throughout the night :)
Mama Rich and Anna Claire
Notice that a lot of these pictures are of Anna Claire? It is so hard to get Mason to come and pose for a picture!

Our Christmas was so enjoyable. Mason's excitement about everything was contagious! Lots of things have changed at our family Christmas gatherings over the past years. We missed having the Hudson clan with us, but they were all celebrating at their home in Tampa. And of course we miss having my dad reading the Night Before Christmas and my grandmother being around. However, we enjoyed spending the day with my grandfather, Mama Rich, and Debra. Ben and I are fortunate to have such loving families. Although we didn't get to see all of our family members over Christmas, they were definitely missed!
1 comment:
I totally laughed at the first photo of you guys... it's great! But it looks like Ben is restraining Mason. :) We're the same way with C! We look like a family of 3 in most pics b/c it's just Zach.... Cason is off running around somewhere.
Post a Comment