Sunday, November 15, 2009

Region Champs!!!!

GO DRAGONS!!
We have sat in the heat, cold, and rain this football season cheering the Dragons during their
10-0 regular season! Mason and I enjoy attending the football games! Ben and I both grew up attending football games before we were even a year old. Mason does well sitting and watching the games.

The final region game was at home against East Jackson. It was a huge game since both teams were 9-0 going into the game. The crowd at the game was unbelievable! Here are some pictures from the big game.



One of Ben's players, Bucky, from Flowery Branch came to see the game. Bucky is now playing football at Georgia Southern.

This past week, Jefferson defeated Heard County for the first round of the playoffs. Wish them luck against Buford this Friday. Buford is one of the best teams in the state. It will be an exciting game!!


2 comments:

Vanessa said...

Cute pictures...but I think it's about time for some of that baby bump!!

"Cookie" said...

Good luck!!!!! How's the little girl doing? :) I "popped" last week..... all of a sudden WHAM! I was sporting a belly. Hope all is well iwth you guys.